- The Players establish a telecommunications company
- to begin the business, the Player’s company has to rent network stations; the more stations/masts the Players’s Company has, the faster the business grow.
- together with expanding the network, more services can be offered, the business profit grows.
- the profits are determined with the billing agreement payments once a “month”; the “month” is set by the calendar featured on the gaming board. Other Players are also obliged to pay the roaming fee.
- the game progresses by throwing the dice and by helicopter
- usage agreements of the network masts are also subject of internal trade in order to achieve better gaming strategy.
- activity cards bring more good news as well as some problems to solve - the winner is the players who manage to make the biggest capital
The Communications Game helps to learn business basics alongside the entertainment. Reality game for the whole family, 7+
Huge Rollable Gaming Board